**NOW FULLY BOOKED UP**
Due to an overwhelming response to the Christmas Photo bookings, we have now booked all available slots. Thank you so much to everyone who is taking part to raise money for charity
Again this year we will be hosting a Christmas Photo Event for the pups!!! Photos will be done by Furever Reflections and we will be raising money for Pawsitive Match again at this event. The cost of photos is 20$ with proceeds going to charity. We will have a Christmas setting AND a fun New Years setting - your choice :) RSVP now as slots will be limited.
When have you gone Doggy Christmas Shopping, with a glass of wine in hand, a chance AT 40% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE and a ton of free goodies to help you celebrate the occasion? We have you covered. Pop this date in your calendar ASAP as it's going down for the second year - and we're going to make it bigger and better than last year (as we love to do). Grab your girlfriend with the labradoodle or your sister with the frenchie and plan to make a fun night of shopping and wine and cupcakes and dogs to kick off the Christmas season.
- We already have the ugly Christmas Sweaters ready to go!
- Literally 2, 000, 000 Christmas toys are waiting for you (we love them all)!
- 200 local made YYC Christmas bandanas are ordered and will be ready to purchase for CHRISTMAS PHOTOS!!
- Stay tuned for a Christmas Photo event to be announced soon..
** ALL BOOKED UP**
Again this year we will be hosting a Halloween Photo Event with all money raised going to Pawsitive Match! The always amazing, Becky from Furever Reflections Photography will be taking the photos of your best pal! We have limited slots this year so sign up early:
- Time slots are to be chosen via RSVP on the form below;
- Space is limited and MUST be pre-booked to take part;
- Minimum donation is 15$ - paid at event;
- MUST be on site during your slot or it will be missed;
- If space opens up after we fill the slots, we will alert on Instagram;
- Bring your best costume or even just get an awesome fall photo in our fall themed setting.
Wow! Where did one year go? Time goes fast when you're having fun. Please join us to celebrate our birthday! Come by and celebrate with FREE PIZZA by Avatara, drinks for everyone, a STORE SALE for everyone to enjoy, PUPPY ADOPTIONS by Misty Creek, Treat pop-up by Drool Pawtisserie, raffle draws, Photo booth with prof photographer Furever Reflections, giveaways, goodies, doggy cake, dog treats and whatever else we can find to add to make this amazing .
***Please send an RSVP through the form below***
Doodle Dogs will be doing Year Two in the parade and this year YOU'RE ALL INVITED! and of course your best friends - the pups. We'll dressup in as much color as we can, we'll dress the dogs, we'll give out treats, we'll bring props and we'll HAVE FUN SPREADING DOG LOVE!!.
Simply submit a quick email saying how many people and dogs are joining and the best contact email :)
You know that you will be doing a Saturday morning Doodle walk regardless! Let's do it together for a great cause! Grab a friend, your dog and a coffee at Lazy Loaf - and lets raise some money together! We will have giveaway bags, prize draws and a surprise at the end for all entrants! What a great way to spend 1-2 hours on a Saturday morning :)